Social Media Tools for Non-profit Organisations
Wondering about social media tools for non-profit organisations? Social media has become one of the most powerful platforms in the digital world. As of January 2022, a Kepios analysis revealed that there are already 4.62 billion social media users around the world. That’s 58.4% of the total human population. So, if you’re a non-profit organisation that needs more exposure online, you should leverage the power of social media.
10 of the best social media tools for non-profit organisations:
1. Hootsuite. If you’re one of many non-profits that find it hard to manage different social media accounts, Hootsuite is the perfect social media management tool that allows you to manage all your accounts in one place. From scheduling content to maintaining visibility, this tool has everything you need for managing social media accounts.
2. StoryLab.ai. Coming up with the right caption can be quite a challenge, but not when you have this tool. StoryLab.ai is a free tool that generates social media captions for your content. So, if you’ve been struggling with your captions, you can now let StoryLab.ai take care of the job for you.
3. Evergreen Content Poster. It’s not enough to just write good content to drive traffic to your website. In addition, you need to publish content at the right time and keep on sharing it to see results. Unfortunately, scheduling posts and sharing them can be very time consuming. But there’s Evergreen Content Poster, a unique tool that will publish and share your content for you.
4. Buffer. Buffer is a very popular social media marketing tool, especially for non-profits, because of its simple yet intuitive design. Indeed, if you’re struggling with posting on different social media accounts, use this to schedule all your content in one place. Furthermore, it can even suggest posts for you to share based on the response of your followers.
5. NapoleonCat. If you’re looking for a tool where you can manage all your social media accounts in one place, NapoleonCat offers an intuitive tool where you can schedule your posts for platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can even interact with your followers in different social media accounts in one place and you can also set this tool to generate a social media report that’s sent to you weekly or monthly. Finally, NapoleonCat even offers a 50% discount if you’re a non-profit organisation.
6. Liinks. If you want to stand out from the rest of the pack, you need to be extra creative with your pages. Liinks gives you the tools to design and build landing pages within minutes. The best part is that you can use Liinks for free, although you also have the option to upgrade to Liinks Premium to take advantage of the tool’s full suite of customisation options.
7. Sprout Social. This tool is all about letting you take advantage of the power of social media by creating real connections with people in your network. You can schedule, monitor and analyse your social media content, and it also has a reporting feature so that it’s easier for you to evaluate the efficiency of your campaigns. So, Sprout Social helps build community around your non-profit organisation.
8. SocialBee. Effective social media marketing is all about finding the right timing for posting your content and knowing how to manage your posts from different platforms. SocialBee helps you achieve that with its full suite of features that include categorising content, re-posting old content that’s still relevant to your sector, editing content to promote better quality control and even generating statistics that will allow you to measure the efficiency of your campaigns.
9. Social Bakers. Designed specifically for non-profit organisations, Social Bakers is a tool that gives you the advantage of using Artificial Intelligence (AI) in analysing your followers’ behaviour, so that you can post more relevant content on your social media accounts. Furthermore, this tool is very useful in doing competitor analysis and it save you a lot of time by letting you manage all your social media platforms from one dashboard. Social Bakers help drive potential donors to your website, so that you can increase your donations in no time.
10. Agora Pulse. If you want a simple yet effective social media marketing tool that can do wonders to your non-profit organisation, Agora Pulse is considered one of the best out there today. This tool gives you all the features you need to manage your social media accounts—scheduling, analytics and promotions. But unlike most tools, Agora Pulse offers a very simple dashboard where you can easily switch to different social media accounts and even personalise your content for each of them. You also have a social media inbox where you can check on any updates from your social media accounts.
Social media has made it more convenient to promote your non-profit organisation without breaking your budget. These are the best social media tools for non-profits that you can find in the market today and they are sure to offer the best experience possible depending on your needs.
Want free support with some of your work? The Ideal Life Project has you covered.