The Ideal Life Project is a community that sets out to give people from developing countries, communities and those local heroes who are right on our doorsteps help and support from our network to provide structure, education, training, and guidance with their projects.
How can you get involved with the Ideal Life Project?
The Ideal Life Project is a charity support network of skilled people & businesses who donate help without charging a fee.
Our goal is to give a louder voice and raise wider awareness for charity projects, industries and people in overlooked corners of the world by working with them to build sustainable, community-generated incomes. If you need help for your project or charity you should request support.
How can you donate your time and skills to the Ideal Life Project?
We also provide a platform for skilled people, businesses and organisations to connect with people and businesses around the world who are doing great things but need help. If you would like to help, get in touch or sign up to donate your time and skills to the Ideal Life Project.
How can we help your project?
Our goal is to help your charity or project become self-sufficient with a long term goal of creating revenue streams that are sustainable. With regular income, your charity or fundraising project will be able to make long term change that will benefit those in need now and in the future. How do we do this?
- We can help you connect with skilled people who can provide valuable support to your project without costing you any money.
- We will work with you to analyse your needs and put together a skill analysis to help you better understand what you need to improve your day to day management, business and generally, make everything you do run more smoothly.
- Where relevant, we can carry out a website, business, marketing analysis and support plan to help you maximise digital reach and goals.
- Having a clear brand image and clean marketing messages will help you maximise conversions from your online and offline marketing efforts. If you need help with this, we’ll assist your team in developing your brand to ensure customers/sponsors instantly connect with your company.
- We will connect you with the Ideal Life Community who will help you with almost anything you need without any cost to your business.
Connect with the ideal life community
The Ideal Life Project is supported by a network of professionals, businesses and organisations who have committed to donating their time to support charities, people and communities in need. Our goal is to connect you with people who have the skills you need to achieve your goals. The best part is that there’s no cost to connect with our community, it’s totally free, saving you time and money.
Here’s a few ways we’ve helped charities and communities to date.
- We can show you how to create and improve the stories you’re producing for social media and create regular blogs for the website that are produced to a high standard.
- We can assist you with the training guides for local workers with relevant skills to improve long term infrastructure and skills on the ground.
- We can help you develop or work through your business plan & look at ways that you could reach and convert more donations from your current network by improving your business goals.
- We can put together an outreach program for you to reach respected professionals or perhaps social media influencers if you see fit, who will come to visit your projects to create more content and share your story.
Join Our Global Team
The Ideal Life Project core team are based between the UK, Australia, Canada and Asia with ties and relationships that span nearly every continent around the world.
With experience in technology, tourism, marketing, events, media, retail and education, our team has years of experience that can support your project. However big or small, we’re always interested to hear about initiatives that we could support through our professional network.
Why do we believe in what we do?
Over the last few years, we’ve been involved with a number of projects including working with Rainforest Rescue in Sri Lanka, where we helped to raise awareness and fundraising, planting trees to create a rainforest corridor in South Sri Lanka.
Since COVID hit, a number of projects we’ve been working on have been badly affected, hence the creation of this new charity initiative whereby we support with technical infrastructure and sustainable business development. If you have a project that needs help, or if you’re in a position to help someone else we would love to connect with you.